Our client is a rapidly growing, employee-owned, national packaging business. Passionate about innovation and exceeding client expectations, our client’s core business is the design and supply of bespoke packaging solutions to large multi-site organisations throughout the UK.
Our client is looking to take on a full time, permanent Regional Sales Account Manager. You will bring on new business in the East-Midlands regions as well as developing and maintaining key accounts valued up to £1M. This is a field-based sales and account management position, with a requirement to work from the client’s HQ in Coventry once or twice a week.
You will be a positive, ambitious person with the confidence to communicate and negotiate at board level. You should be persuasive, with a consultative approach to sales. You will need the ability to listen and understand a client’s needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Business Development or Account Management.
- Experience working directly in the packaging industry, or a complementary industry, for example, transport and logistics
- The ability to present a solution or product to a customer.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, goal orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly and cheerful.
- Motivation, with the ability to work autonomously to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills