An opportunity exists for a sales administrator to join our client’s small friendly team within the UK Sales and Service department in Warwick.
- Helping to maintain and promote the after-sales services department.
- Contacting customers to organise, or actively promote, machine services and coordinating appointments with the in house technical team.
- Providing support to the service/technical teams with associated administration and incoming service calls.
- Taking part in proactive sales campaigns for the service/technical department (calling customers and following up sales leads.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive
- Customer focussed
- Must be a good communicator and confident speaking on the telephone
- Good Office Package Skills. Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong Organisation Skills, able to prioritise
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst retaining accuracy
- Be able to own workload and successfully multitask